Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Books about Innovation in Services

Sumeet Malhotra (UNISYS), Mario Morales (INNOVARE), Marc Innegraeve (BRAINDRUMS).

Marc Innegraeve, CEO of BRAINDRUMS, gave me an interesting list of books about Innovation in Services. According to Marc, there are some people that have being working on this field quite a while:
I had the change to talk with Marc, and he has a great Service Innovation company in Belgium, and has developed great tools to design services. I hope he shares with us some of his secrets in the future.
I also catch some great books from the presentation of Denis Weil from Mc Donald's:
And finally, I found another interesting book of a proffessor from Harvard (Stefan Thomke):
Of course, I bought them all. I hope these books help you to find the light in your Service Innovation efforts. If you have more books or resources, plese send them to mario.innovare@gmail.com
(Mario Morales)

No comments: